Property Insurance

What do you own?

Property insurance is defined by what you own.  

  • If it's not your house but you still need to insure your "stuff", that's Renters Insurance.
  • If you own the home but you share walls with a neighbor, that's Condo Insurance.
  • If you own the house and you live in it, that's Homeowner's insurance.
  • If you own the house but you rent it to someone else, that's Landlord Insurance.
  • If your house is empty or being built, that's Vacant Dwelling / Builders Risk Insurance.

Having the wrong type of insurance could result in claims being denied and/or insurance being cancelled.

Contact a Pentagon Group agent to make sure that you are insured properly.

Explaining the basics of Home Owners insurance.